To help schools make recess a fun and enjoyable learning experience for every child, every day.
About the Program
Trouble-Free Program Description
Created by award-winning teacher and author, Curt Hinson, Ph.D., this program provides schools with a practical 6-Step approach to solving the problems associated with recess in the elementary school. Dr. Hinson has spent more than a decade analyzing the social content of children's games. His ideas have helped hundreds of schools nationwide make recess a pleasurable time for both children and teachers. Dr. Hinson uses games and activities that focus on social skill development to help kids learn to become responsible for their own actions. The Trouble-free Playground program will provide you with the 6-steps to help make your playground and school trouble-free.
The Trouble-free Playground program includes a variety of games and activities, as well as effective management and discipline techniques, that not only help diminish common playground problems, but also help improve overall school motivation and behavior. This program helps to: reduce occurrences of BULLYING; build CHARACTER, RESPECT, and RESPONSIBILITY among children; and helps to create a safe environment on the playground and in the classroom.
The Trouble-Free Program teaches you how to:
· Teach much needed social skills that will impact discipline at your school.
· Change the way children play, as well as the activities they choose.
· Motivate children to learn and play.
· Teach kids games they can start and continue on their own without constant supervision.
· Integrate curricular concepts with recess and play.
· Teach kids to be responsible for their actions and behavior through physical activity.
· Create a school-wide playground plan to make recess-time a valuable learning experience.
· Reduce conflicts and diminish the occurrence of "bullying."
· Create a safe and enjoyable school environment.
To contact us:
Phone: Toll-free 1-888-217-9131
1945 Melson Way
Hockessin DE 19707